Today, we are constantly bombarded with images and the internet has increased our daily exposure. In fact, more than 2,000,000 blogs are published each day; each of us are exposed to over 5,000 advertisements/brand endorsements per day yet 30 years ago, the number was just 2,000. With so much information out there, how do we gain an advantage and have our target audiences remember us and stand out from our competitors? How do we turn our targets into customers? There are numerous things we can do to make an impression.
One of the key ways we can make an impact is to tell our story with more than words and pictures. The art of making a lasting impression with measurable results is to add video as an element in your message. Since social media sites like You Tube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Snapchat have made their mark in the marketing mix, the ability to make an impression with video is easier than ever. In fact, over 300 hours of video are uploaded to You Tube EVERY MINUTE! And Facebook is getting more daily minutes watched than You Tube, a trend that has been increasing primarily over the last 18 months.
No matter what your company does, having a video strategy in place should be a key part of your overall marketing efforts. Video production and video editing is increasing in popularity since marketing and sales videos are now one of the biggest social media platforms.
According to Hub Spot, video is no longer an “up and coming” marketing tactic, it has become a “powerful way to communicate your brand story, explain your value proposition, and build relationships with your customers and prospects.
- Here are some additional facts from Hub Spot:
Why Adding Videos to your Web site is a smart marketing strategy:
• Conversion rate statistics are staggering. Inserting a video in an email leads to a 200-300% increase in click-through rates.
• A video on your landing page can increase conversion by approximately 80%
• According to You Tube, mobile videos increase by 100% each year.
• A video can lead to a buying decision by 64% for online purchases.
• Real estate listings that feature a video receives 403% more inquiries than those without a video.
• Executives search for more information on a business or product by 50% after viewing a video.
• 65% of executives visit a web site after viewing a video for a product or service.
• 39% of executives call a potential vendor after viewing a video.
• Content with video gets 94% more views than those without.
• 51% of marketer’s name video as the marketing strategy with the best return on investment.
• Videos are processed up to 60,000 times faster than a text without video.
- Helpful Tips for Your Video Strategy:
• Before we turn on the camera, make sure you know what you want to communicate to your audience. Plan your key messages and practice several times before recording.
• In order to capture the biggest audience possible, don’t make your video too long. 1-minute is an accurate amount of time to communicate a blog message.
• Keep the video simple, one story and one character should be used to communicate your message.
• Since video content is shared more often than other types of social media content, make sure that its posted on all public social media sites, sent to prospects, customers, etc.
• Measure your results with measurement tools like Wistia to see how your video is performing.
Capabilities of ProOne Media:Pro One Media Productions is a full-service video production company located in Scottsdale Arizona. We serve the Phoenix metro area. We specialize in meeting your individual needs using sharp images, vivid color, clear sound, and creative editing characterize every production. We use the latest equipment and technology to create videos that communicate your message!
Choosing a professional video production company to create your corporate videos, training and safety videos education and enrollment videos and medical and patient videos can go from ho-hum to exciting and captivating with the help of a strategic video campaign. ProOne Media will work with you to develop a successful video, created on time and on budget. As stated previously, video is gaining in popularity and is a proven marketing tactic. Whether you’re looking for a series of one-minute blog videos or an hour long training video, ProOne Media can help you gain followers and increase visibility for your company or brand.
We take a 3-stop approach, which is simple and effective:
• We meet with our clients to determine length, timing and topic of the video
• We discuss our ideas before filming to ensure that our thoughts align with your goals
• We develop a blueprint of our work before we turn on the camera to make sure that we are on target
Our success is based on your success; at ProOne Media our goal is to help you grow your business. Visit our Web site today for more information or call us at 480-948-9310 or email Pam@ProOneMedia.com